[Nut-upsdev] NUT HID device development and testing

Łukasz Przeniosło lukasz at przenioslo.com
Thu Mar 30 07:39:17 BST 2023

Hello there,
I am currently developing a USB HID device (HID Power Devices approach).
I need to build up the whole HID Power device stack (not from scratch,
generic HID is working as I am basing the code on the TinyUSB library).

I was wondering whether there is any tool or approach you guys could
propose for testing/ development of the device? I don't assume that
there is any tool out there that allows for instance to send specific
NUT commands to the device on the go, but you get the point.

I would appreciate all feedback!

--
Łukasz Przeniosło

Przenioslo Electronics & Software