[Nut-upsdev] Getting distcheck-light error on SSL

William R. Elliot bill at wreassoc.com
Tue Oct 1 07:50:01 BST 2024

Hello all,

I am setting up a linux VM to do some driver work in NUT. After
running autogen.sh and configure successfully (I think) but before
making any changes I wanted to make sure I could run 'make
distcheck-light' and get a successful result.

Unfortunately, the make stops with an error because "Neither Mozilla
NSS nor OpenSSL was found...". What is needed to get past this error?
Is there a way to disable the SSL check when running make? Am I
missing a package?

Thank you,

Bill

www.avg.com