[Nut-upsuser] Re: Network UPS Tools version 2.0.3-pre1 released

Philippe Marzouk phil-antispam at ozigo.org
Tue Aug 16 13:52:21 UTC 2005

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 03:11:43PM +0200, arnaud.quette at mgeups.com wrote:

> Philippe wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 01:28:02PM +0200, arnaud.quette at mgeups.com wrote:
> > > Network UPS Tools version 2.0.3-pre1 has been released.
> > >
> > > http://www.networkupstools.org/
> > >

> > Now that you're using version control do you think it could be possible
> > to have some sort of changelog with the announcement ?
>
> not sure to follow you. Do you mean something to replace
> the previous Changelog feature that was available beside of
> the sources?
>
> Related to my previous mail to Charles "About CVS usage of tags and
> branches in NUT", the reply is certainly no, with cvs, but I'm open
> to suggestion as this feature miss a lot.

I meant something which would give me an idea of what has changed in
this version without going to the website.

I bought a mac mini running Linux (Debian) and MacOS X, while there are
packages for Debian, I compiled my own for MacOS X so I want to be sure
I don't miss something important if an upgrade must be done on the slave
machine at the same time than the master (running Debian SID on Via Epia
MB).

Philippe