[Nut-upsuser] Re: Network UPS Tools version 2.0.3-pre1 released

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Tue Aug 16 14:31:08 UTC 2005

> I meant something which would give me an idea of what has changed in
> this version without going to the website.

ok, so we are on phase. But still nothing to put. I'd like to restore
to same kind of thing as before: a script that take two versions,
and displays the changes between these.

If someone is interested in making such a script (cgi), contact me.
a simple perl thingy should be sufficient.

> I bought a mac mini running Linux (Debian) and MacOS X, while there are
> packages for Debian, I compiled my own for MacOS X so I want to be sure
> I don't miss something important if an upgrade must be done on the slave
> machine at the same time than the master (running Debian SID on Via Epia
> MB).

there is no important changes, not the one like 1.4 to 2.0 ones.
btw, Charles Lepple has made some things for Mac (fink pkg)

Arnaud