[Nut-upsuser] NUT + Cyberpower AVR1200 (BC1200) + FreeBSD 6.0

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sun Dec 4 04:10:24 UTC 2005

OK, the cyberpower driver is not my area of expertise. Does someone
else on the list know why this might not be working?

The only thing I can think of is a permissions problem. What user owns
the /dev/cuac02 device? Is that device readable/writable?

Doug, please send your replies to the mailing list, and not to me
personally.

-- Peter