[Nut-upsuser] HP T700 UPS?

CFI Sysop cfi at westnet.com.au
Mon Dec 12 06:51:36 UTC 2005

Hi, I have an HPML150 using fedora4 and am attempting to use nut tools with
it's HP T700 UPS -

Following this howto :
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/kazutoshi_morioka/nut/

Attached are relevant configs.

I've tried a whole bunch of ups drivers; apcsmart, fentonups, bestups,
genericups type 1--> 16
Yet to try the remaining drivers

Some genericups upstypes trigger immediate shutdown, some show no response
at all.

Perhaps someone may have some information that may assist? Are HP UPS
incompatible? Perhaps I am unaware of some simple configuration detail that
will bring it to life?

HP proprietary tool supports RH 7.3/8 --- the rpm won't install due to
broken dependencies - perhaps I'll have to fix this instead?

Regards