[Nut-upsuser] NUT Christmas news

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:08:12 UTC 2005

Dear NUT users and developers,

Like other years, before taking a small rest, here are some news related to
NUT.

First, you should have seen the 2.0.3-pre2 release announcement.
I would have like to release the final 2.0.3, but there are still some
things to finish (like documentation, Linux udev clarification, mge-utalk
fixes and various other minor points...) and lots of people waiting for
a long time.

I would like to thanks the NUT Development Team, and especially
Peter Selinger and Charles Lepple for their dedication and support
to the project. And as always, a big thank to MGE which gives me
time to work on NUT during my hourly, knowing that my free private
time is near zero...

Now the 4 next tasks for the beginning of 2006 will be:
- NUT 2.0.3 final release,
- the website rewritte,
- the new (HTML) documentation for NUT 2.2,
- the NUT Packaging Standard (aka NPS) for NUT 2.2.

I will be unreachable until Jan. 3rd, so I wish you all
a Merry Christmas and an happy New Year.

Arnaud Quette
Debian Developer -
http://people.debian.org/~aquette/<http://people.debian.org/%7Eaquette/>