[Nut-upsuser] Deltec PRA1500 UPS and FC4

Jon Moss mossjon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 20:08:26 UTC 2005

Thank you very much for the link to the serial cable
wiring diagram.  We re-wired the serial cable.  I then
reinstalled/reconfigured LanSafe3, using the Generic
UPS and Generic UPS Code II settings.  Now it's
working wonderfully. I've tested a power outage twice
today and everything is great!

Thanks again!

Jon Moss