[Nut-upsuser] upsmon/upssched on ups temperature

Mark Peoples Mark.Peoples@asu.edu
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:30:09 -0700

Hi All,
 I was wondering what people are doing to shutdown their equipment based
on the temperature NUT grabs from a UPS? It doesn't appear that
upsmon(8) has an appropriate notify event for temperature levels.

 For the time being, it looks like I'll write a simple perl wrapper
around upsc to get ups.temperature, but would love to use something
natively from NUT, if possible.

 Also, I'd like to say that NUT rocks. We are abusing it's flexibility
to get things done and it Just Works. Thanks developers!

Thanks!
 marco