[Nut-upsuser] upsdrvctl Unhandled Exception - hipups

John Moore jbm at microps.com
Mon Oct 17 23:53:36 UTC 2005

Greetings,

   When starting upsdrvctl with the hipups driver, I get the following
"addtional" output

   Unhandled Event 0x840073 (0)
   Ignoring x86 page event 0xff86002 (0)
   Ignoring x86 page event 0xff860029 (34)

  It does not appear to be affecting anything in my tests so far.. (not
finished with the entire install process yet) but was hoping someone
might have an idea..

   John..

============== upsc output ============
[root at microps-181 rc5.d]# /usr/local/ups/bin/upsc sparky at localhost
battery.charge: 100
battery.chemistry: PbAc
battery.runtime: 3285
battery.voltage: 1.2
driver.name: hidups
driver.parameter.port: /dev/usb/hiddev0
driver.version: 2.0.2
ups.delay.shutdown: -1
ups.load: 15
ups.mfr: American Power Conversion
ups.model: Back-UPS RS 1000 FW:7.g7 .D USB FW:g7
ups.serial: JB0323049444
ups.status: OL