[Nut-upsuser] upsdrvctl Unhandled Exception - hipups

John Moore jbm at microps.com
Sun Oct 23 23:28:27 UTC 2005

Charles Lepple wrote:

>Isn't there a Fedora Legacy project that is backporting some packages
>to RH9 as well?

 Was not aware of this.. I'll check it out for future reference...

>Right. The RPMs split the original libusb package into "libusb",
>"libusb-devel", and possibly "libusb-debug". But if you do a "make
>install" from the original source package, you will get everything you
>need to compile and run.

Everything "seemed" to have installed ok..  The only "glitch" was that
when I was trying to do ./configure on the upsutils 0.71 it claimed that
it required 0.1.8 or greater.. which it could not find.. (just installed
0.1.10a) so something is amuck..???  (moved the new libusb.config... no
effect)

Any ideas from  your experience..??

I'll have to pursue this on the list for the utils I guess..

Thanks for all of your advice..

John..