[Nut-upsuser] MGE UPS Comet EX RT 7 not setting LB

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 06:32:11 UTC 2006

2006/4/5, Philippe Marzouk <phil at ozigo.org>:
> This is now OK however there is a cosmetic issue:
>
> input.frequency: 500
>
> instead of 50.
>
> I checked on my Ellips units at home running Debian and Nut 2.0.3, the
> frequency is the expected 50 so this is specific to this unit it seems.

known and logged bug ("mge-shut: manage exponent"):
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=302073&group_id=30602&atid=411544

I now prefer (and started yesterday evening) the long run approach,
that is to say creating a libshut.ch and begun to prepare the pseudo
merge into newhidups... After all, that was my first intention when I
forked mge-shut to create newhidups...

Arnaud