[Nut-upsuser] SOS : Help needed for UPS Centralion Blazer 2000VAUSB

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Wed Apr 12 21:15:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

There is a slight difference between the bcmxcp_usb driver and this
ups.
If you look at the descriptor it tell you that the protocol is reported on
the interface level. The interface level say HID device.
If you look at the bcmxcp_usb driver it say vendor protocol on
the interface level.

So this should follow the usb hid device rules on the interface.

Regards
Kjell