[Nut-upsuser] Solved! PowerPal (fentonups) readings off

Criggie criggie at criggie.dyndns.org
Sat Apr 22 08:59:14 UTC 2006

Hey Carlos - thank you for your advice, which worked perfectly.

My 660 is now reading 95% battery, and the 425 reads 90% battery.

A very minor change - I notice the model number is no longer displayed...
instead it reads "Powermust" rather than "powerpal 425" or "powerpal 660"

Thanks again dude :)

--
Criggie