[Nut-upsuser] Will MGE-UPS Ellipse USBS auto shutdown?

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 11:51:10 UTC 2006

On 8/12/06, Daniel O'Connor <doconnor at gsoft.com.au> wrote:
> You need to set ondelay and offdelay... Note that ondelay is units of 10
> seconds whereas offdelay is in seconds.

I set:

lowbatt = 30
offdelay = 300
ondelay = 32
notification = 3

---

I guessed this meant that if I removed power, the system would
shutdown when the battery hit 30% (which it did) and the UPS would
power down 300 seconds after it reached 30% - (which it didn't, it
just stayed on and kept beeping every 10 secs).

I thought setting 'offdelay' would get me out of having to use
'upsdrvctl shutdown' - but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there any
other way to avoid using this command?

Ben