[Nut-upsuser] Problem detecting USB/HID UPS

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Aug 15 14:55:52 UTC 2006

Hi Brian,

Tripp Lite support for this model was only added in the last few
weeks; your NUT 2.0.3 is too old. You should get the very latest
development version from the SVN repository. Follow the instructions
on http://eu1.networkupstools.org/source.html under "Development
Tree".

You should then use the newhidups driver. -- Peter