[Nut-upsuser] CPS GS 1500U

Matt Brei mattbrei at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 21:07:25 UTC 2006

[cps]
        driver = newhidups
#       port = /dev/bus/usb/004/002
        port = auto
        desc = "UPS connected to cerebrum via USB"
        bus = 004
        vendorid = 0764
        productid = 0501
        generic

Still nothing.  I tried the generic option to see if it would help, but
still nothing.  I think I may have found it.  It looks like hotplug is no
longer available on Kubuntu Dapper.  I just noticed that my scanner isn't
working anymore either which when I originally got it working, was a hotplug
problem.

--
Matt Brei
Brei Consulting