[Nut-upsuser] Can't get stuff to start automatically.

Rich Osman lists at richosman.com
Wed Aug 16 00:32:28 UTC 2006

Okay, I'm still trying to get nut running.

I've got every running so I can start it manually, and I've edited the
startup script to point at the stuff that I use to start manually.

The driver isn't getting started for some reason, but I don't know where
to go look for the messages from the script.  I've looked at the script
in detail and can't see a problem.  Any idea where the output of the
scripts gets logged?

The system is a SUSE 10.1 install.

The UPS is an APC BackUPS Pro 420. The cable is a clone of the APC
940-0024C 'smart' cable and matches the pinout on the nut site.

Thanks for any pointers.