[Nut-upsuser] Shutdown after 5 minutes?

Rob lists at midsummerdream.org
Sat Aug 26 13:18:03 UTC 2006

I've seen the same behavior when using the cpsups driver on Debian
Unstable, but haven't had time to try to track it down.  Where are the
shutdown timings configured?  From the manpages it looks to be
configured in the driver, but the cpsups driver manpage says it doesn't
support any options, so how would I check on the shutdown configuration?

Rob