[Nut-upsuser] F6C1500-TW-RK

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Dec 9 02:41:38 CET 2006

Hi Jamie,

yes, many of the current newhidups features were added in 2.0.3 or
2.0.4. The man page was also updated at that time. Your version,
2.0.1, is too old to be of any use.

Thanks for the vendor/product info; I have updated our hotplugging
rules.

Please let me know if newhidups work with your device (I would expect
it does). I will then also add it to the "supported" list.

-- Peter

P.S.: please write to the mailing list, not to me