[Nut-upsuser] MGE 800, ttyS0, frequent timeout

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Dec 27 18:23:46 CET 2006

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 08:19:06 +0100,
  Arjen de Korte <arjen at de-korte.org> wrote:

> If the problems only occur for the MGE UPS, chances are this is driver
> related. In that case, first upgrade to the latest version from SVN or
> wait a couple of days for the release of nut-2.0.5 which should be
> available shortly. There have been quite some changes/improvements to
> mge-shut since nut-2.0.3 was released.

I had the same issue with my MGE Nova's. I switched to using a copy of
SVN in July and now I only have that happen a couple of times a day.
I am pretty sure I saw a comment, that the fix for this problem has been
back ported to the stable branch and should be available in 2.0.5. I haven't
tested that version though.