[Nut-upsuser] close pc

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 22:01:03 CET 2006

On 12/29/06, Marc Collin <collinm at laboiteaprog.com> wrote:
> hi
>
> i think nut close the computer when the battery is low...
> is there a way to close it after a few time is electricity is off?

This is detailed in the FAQ (http://www.networkupstools.org/faq/) which says:

Q: How can I make upsmon shut down my system after some fixed interval?

 A: You probably don't want to do this, since it doesn't maximize your
    runtime on battery.  Assuming you have a good reason for it (see
    the next entry), then look at upssched.txt or the upssched man
    page for some ideas.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.