[Nut-upsuser] Status of tripplite_usb driver?

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Feb 25 00:32:38 UTC 2006

That is strange. I was under the impression that the port value is
ignored (when using newhidups), and that specifying it should not
break anything. Can specifying a wrong device actually break the
socket naming scheme? Or was the problem here that the user changed
the configuration file without restarting the driver, effectively
causing a driver mismatch? Perhaps it should be documented. -- Peter