[Nut-upsuser] Misreported values with newhidups

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Feb 28 23:06:11 UTC 2006

This is a duplicate bug report. It was first reported by Gordon Rowell
on Feb 06 on the Nut-upsdev list, and has subsequently been fixed in
CVS. See

 http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/changeset/352

Arnaud, should we backport these bugfixes to 2.0.3? I have a feeling
we will see this bug reported several times more.

-- Peter