[Nut-upsuser] NUT + Cyberpower AVR1200 (BC1200) + FreeBSD 6.0

Andrew Burgess aab at cichlid.com
Sun Jan 8 23:48:04 UTC 2006

I got one of these working recently with NUT. I modified the
cpsups.c driver, mostly deleting leading "\r" in the strings,
which seemed to confuse my ups, changed the timeout which caused
lost characters and adding the id returned by the ups.

I haven't really finished
with it but it did find the ups, poll it and return battery level
etc. I used the serial interface and this was linux not bsd.

Attached is cpsups.c (this was from nut-2.0.3)

HTH