[Nut-upsuser] Powercom BNT-600AP and NUT (powercom driver)

dcbri0 at o2.pl dcbri0 at o2.pl
Sat Jul 8 22:26:26 UTC 2006

Hello,
I'm new there. I bought an UPS Powercom BNT-600AP. It's compatible
in NUT with driver powercom and protocol type KIN1500AP.
But I have a simple problem: the 'upsc' shows wrong values in
battery.charge (maybe in other rows also /ups.load, voltages?/) - if
battery is 100% charged it shows only 92.6% or 93.0%.
I thing I have wrong values in driver parameters: batteryPercentage,
loadPercentage, etc. I tried put the values from other models
(Trust, Egys, KNP625AP, etc.) but none were right.

Has anyone the right parameters for BNT-600AP and can help me?
Do Powercom UPSes have the temperature sensors?

Sorry for my poor english ;)

--
dcbri0