[Nut-upsuser] Hi all

Matt Richardson shortpath at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:37:43 UTC 2006

I've been using nut to manage a variety of smart and dumb UPS's for
about a year now, so I've got no excuse for just subscribing to the
list now.  Except maybe that the debian-user lists provide plenty of
reading material.  Anyway,  I recently updated a couple of boxes to
2.6.15 kernels from 2.4.x and got to learn fun things about udev.  I'm
happy to do a write up on a simple udev rule to make permissions and
ownership stick across reboots if anyone would find this helpful.

--
Matt