[Nut-upsuser] Re: Problems with config of newhidups

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Fri Jul 28 07:59:17 UTC 2006

Hi Tom,
tor 2006-07-27 klockan 21:49 -0400 skrev Tom Diehl:
> Outstanding!! Your instructions got it working for me.
>
> Thank You.

Nice that it get you going.

> One more question, I have the card in the ups for monitoring the ambient
> temperature and humidity. Should upsc be able to display these with the using
> the newhidups driver or do I need to switch to the serial port?

Looks like the newhidups don't include this variables, but the apcsmart
does. So on the serial port you should get them.

But you may run the newhidups in debug mode and present the result on
the development list. I think they would like the info to make expand
the hid driver functions.

Regards
Kjell