[Nut-upsuser] Re: POWER WALKER LINE-INTERACTIVE VI1000

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Wed Mar 29 16:39:50 UTC 2006

Hmmm, there's a problem with this output... the present battery
voltage is 26.6 when the nominal value is just 12V. It probably has
two separate battery packs...

The "battery.charge" value is therefore bogus (the calculation changes
according to "battery.voltage.nominal", perhaps I should change this).
Could you try the "masterguard" driver and send me the output of upsc?

Megatec is supposed to assimilate masterguard too, so the help would
be appreciated.

--
Carlos Rodrigues