[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite OMNI1000LCD

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri May 12 19:29:05 UTC 2006

Ah, yes, this is a bug that I have seen before, and promised to fix
when I have time (which has not happened yet - apologies!).
Technically, the bug is caused by the UPS, not by NUT, but I will
provide a driver-side workaround in the future.

There is a temporary fix. Check out the thread on nut-upsdev around
November 7 involving Joel Peshkin, and also posts by Dean Gibson
ca. Nov 26.

-- Peter