[Nut-upsuser] liebert GXT2-6000RT230

Pascal Legrand Pascal.Legrand at univ-orleans.fr
Mon May 22 11:32:09 UTC 2006

hello
in first sorry for my poor english

i've got a new ups "leibert GXT2-6000RT230" and i would like to use nut to make shutdown some server
plugged on it.
I bought a card with this ups "opencomms web card".
I dont know where to plug the serial cable, directly on the serial port on the ups or on the serial
port on the opencomms card, and with wich cable.
I've got a grey serial cable with the ups, and a blue one with the opencomms card.
I try all the solution , but when i launch the "/usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl start" script i've no
information "detected"
then i think it doesnt works.
Is there a way to make it works ??

thank you for your answers

Pascal Legrand
*IUT de Chartres* - _Service Informatique_

1, place Roger Joly
28000 Chartres

Tel : 02 37 91 83 36 - Fax: 02 37 91 83 01
courriel : Pascal.Legrand at univ-orleans.fr