[Nut-upsuser] Segmentation fault

Magnus Johansson rnd-nut2 at rnd.se
Sat Nov 11 08:48:32 CET 2006

Hi!

I'm running NUT 2.0.4 and occasionally I get a segfault when starting
newhidups and if I don't get a segfault when starting newhidups the
process starts eating away at my memory. I sat down trying to genererate
-DDDDD debug info, but just because of that I can't get it to do a
segfault. So until I can, has things changed in the development version,
that might have fixed this?

Network UPS Tools: New USB/HID UPS driver 0.28 (2.0.4)
Detected a UPS: American Power Conversion/Back-UPS CS 500 FW:808.q7.I
USB FW:q7
Using subdriver: APC/CyberPower HID 0.9