[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite OmniVS1500XL

lonely wolf wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Sat Oct 14 19:23:02 UTC 2006

On 10/13/2006 09:39 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:

>> 2) Assuming it is, is there any way I can turn off the generation of
>> these log messages?
actually , depending on how these messages are generated I think that
you might configure the syslog daemon to ignore them ( via
/etc/syslog.conf ).
If you are willing to replace sysklogd with syslog-ng, you can filter
out those messages for sure. syslog-ng has builtin filtering abilities
but is not included in RHEL (hence neither in Centos). An older version
is available ( in rpm format ) in Fedora Extras, I can offer you the rpm
(both src.rpm and binary) for the most recent one. Since this is not
directly related to nut, , if you want the packages please contact me
off list.