[Nut-upsuser] nut 2.0.4 won't compile on AIX 5.3

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:03:21 UTC 2006

On 10/18/06, Jurjen Oskam <jurjen at stupendous.org> wrote:
> Since the AIX machines only need to talk to a upsd on another machine
> (Linux), I don't even need the serial things to work. So, I also tried
> to compile without any drivers ("--with-drivers="), but it still fails
> when compiling dummycons.c.

Since the drivers are separate executables, you can run 'make -k' to
have it build as much as it can (instead of stopping at the first
error). You will still see errors, but all of the necessary client
code should compile.

I am a little surprised, though, because I thought termios.h was part of POSIX.

What is the error when compiling dummycons.c?

--
- Charles Lepple