AW: AW: [Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6H650 on USB port

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Oct 20 17:50:20 UTC 2006

Philipp Leusmann wrote:

> Ok, I tried this and my results seem to bet he same as reported. Then I
> think I=B4ll have to stick with the windows-driver at least on my main
> machine.=20
> Or is there anything I can help to fix this driver?

I don't know why we can't read anything from this device.  There are
many ways in which one could make a buggy device that works with the
vendor's driver, but is otherwise USB-non-compliant. Perhaps the
device has some dumb behavior, like it expects a buffer that is
exactly 13 bytes larger than the size of the data, or it needs some
initialization that we don't know about. I am not very hopeful about
being able to guess it. -- Peter