[Nut-upsuser] help w/ Powerware Prestige 9

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Tue Sep 19 18:58:43 UTC 2006

Hi Kipp, some followup on the last mail.

I have checked up the manual of the ups.
on http://www.powerware.com/Products/end_of_life_Manuals.asp
Powerware 9 Prestige Series User's Guide 600 VA-1800 VA.

To run it on LanSafe it should be set in printer mode, and
the driver works like LanSafe. So check your communication
settings on the ups.

Regards
Kjell