[Nut-upsuser] Compaq T2400H UPS model 242688-006

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Apr 4 04:23:18 UTC 2007

   Hi,

   I have a Comapq T2400H model 242688-003 and do not have the special
cable to connect it to my serial port.

   I have tried all sorts of cable wirings that I found on the net,
including ones for the powerware 5119 which appears to be the same
model.

   I have read the documentation that comes with NUT, tried to read
the source code and looked at the genericups code too.  I have hit a
bit of a wall, does anyone have the pinout for a working cable for
this unit that works in the dumb or smart mode, and the ups.conf they
used??

   Help!

   Cheers Douglas.