[Nut-upsuser] Compaq T2400H UPS model 242688-006

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Apr 4 21:07:49 UTC 2007

   Hi,

   Further investigation has revealed that it appears that debian
stable is at 2.0.1-4, NOT 2.0.4 as I thought, and I also noticed that
it was indeed 2.0.2 where that driver was merged (I was reading the
changelog as your email arrived), so it appears that I need to try the
"unstable " version from debian (2.0.5-3) or download the source and
compile it myself!

   Thank you all for your help to date!.

   Cheers Douglas.