[Nut-upsuser] NUT packages repository

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:01:10 UTC 2007

[was: "Communications lost" temporarily at every startup]

2007/8/2, Arjen de Korte <nut+users at de-korte.org>:
> A link is in the mail. I do not have unlimited bandwidth available on
> that server, so I would appreciate it if you kept the link for yourself.

as told previously, I plan to add packages repositories on the nut server
(something like packages.networkupstools.org or
www.networkupstools.org/packages).

So if you want to publish packages, send these to me (preferably a
bzip'ed repos.) and I'll add it.
For the long run, we'll have to discuss this, once the nut web infra
has migrated on the Mango (MGE OPS) servers, possibly with the
starting of the web rewrite (see http://test.networkupstools.org/)

Arnaud
Ubuntu Media Center (UMC) Project Leader - https://launchpad.net/~umc-team