[Nut-upsuser] NUT Driver

Lloyd Palfrey Lloyd at wsufftrust.org.uk
Mon Aug 6 10:48:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble finding the correct driver to use with my UPS. I've tried all the drivers in /lib/nut all without success.

My UPS is a generic no name UPS. It doesn't have a model number and a google for serial/partial serial returned nothing. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to try next.

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Power+Supplies/UPS/850VA+UPS+With+Software?productId=21111 <-- This the one I've got.

I've lost the CD which came with it, but apparently it's something called Winstar Power Management software. It's some 45mb java thingy which even if I had it I obviously wouldn't want to install :)

If anyone could be of any help that would be fantastic!

Kind Regards,

Lloyd