[Nut-upsuser] [MGE EVOLUTION 850 VA/ ups 2.0.4] Output.voltage is at 0.0

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Aug 11 20:09:06 UTC 2007

via.lej at free.fr wrote:
> Hello !
>
> 	I've just a problem with upsd/upsmon 2.0.4, please have a look at the upsc command:

[...]

> Look at the line output.voltage, the value is 0, i don't understand, what's the problem ?

First of all, the 'newhidups' has seen many improvements since nut-2.0.4
came out. So please upgrade to nut-2.2.0 first.

If the results turn out the same, please post the output of the startup
of the driver, with debugging enabled. You'd need to run the driver from
the commandline with the -DDDDD option to do that.

Best regards, Arjen