[Nut-upsuser] Multiple Tripplite OMNI900LCD

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Aug 31 20:11:26 UTC 2007

Todd Woods wrote:

> ------------------------------------
> One UPS plugged into first USB port
> -------------------------------------

[...]

> Different UPS plugged into second USB port

[...]

This doesn't look good. There is currently no way to tell these devices
apart, they report identical information. The only thing that might be
different, is the actual socket they are connected to, but as far as I
know, we have no way to get to that (yet).

Best regards, Arjen

PS  I added the productid 2007 to the list of supported devices in the
development tree, so your UPS'es should be recognized by the next time
we release a new version.