[Nut-upsuser] MGE Nova AVR 600 USB on FreeBSD

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Feb 16 11:14:16 CET 2007

> Unfortunately it didn't seem to have any effect.  I have taken a debug
> of usbhid-ups starting up in case there is some info you need in
> there.  It's too long to include here so I put it on pastebin:
> http://pastebin.com/882071

The startup of usbhid-ups seems to be OK. Could you startup upsd as well
and see what the output of 'upsc mge-nova' is reporting? If that's looking
suspicious, the debug output of 'upsd -DDDDD' while running that query
might be useful too.

When posting debug output, the system log is usually more informative,
since it also contains the timestamps for the log messages. Knowing this
sometimes is vital in figuring out what happens.

Best regards, Arjen