[Nut-upsuser] MGE Nova AVR 600 USB on FreeBSD

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Feb 16 12:41:22 CET 2007

> The interval between thing 'Pinging UPS' messages seems to be roughly
> 5 seconds.  Can I debug the parsing of the config file?

I would expect about 5 seconds between the 'Pinging UPS' messages if using
the default MAXAGE=15. Apparently, treating a double as an integer in
upsdebugx() doesn't work as expected. I will patch this up later today and
make it print a double. What's surprising is that although the server can
send a PING command properly, it never sees a PONG reply. Weird.

Best regards, Arjen