[Nut-upsuser] Geek Squad UPS Systems

Kory Hamzeh kory at avatar.com
Tue Jan 2 03:36:29 CET 2007

We are interested in using Nut on our Federa 6.0 servers. However, our
UPS systems are sold under the name "Geek Squad" (sold through the Best
Buy chain of department stores). I'm pretty certain Geek Squad does not
manufacture these units and they just rebrand them. Does anyone know who
makes these units or what they are compatible with in terms of driver
level protocol? The ones we use are the 1500VA capacity model.

If this is not the proper forum for this question, please let me know.

Regards,
Kory