[Nut-upsuser] Geek Squad UPS Systems

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Jan 2 21:50:05 CET 2007

To check if your device's USB interface is supported, try the
newhidups driver. You can run this driver (at first) as

 drivers/newhidups -DD -u root auto

If the device is not (yet) supported, then please find out the vendor
id and product id of the device; they should be in the debug output
from the driver (something like abcd/0123), or you can see them with
'lsusb' or similar.

-- Peter