[Nut-upsuser] Client shutdown options?..

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:01:10 CET 2007

2007/1/16, richard at connections.yk.ca <richard at connections.yk.ca>:
> > There is a FAQ entry on this. But the FAQ is so hard to find (and
> > lacks a table of contents or an index), so probably nobody ever looks
> > at it. I know I don't.
> >
> > Does anyone feel like grouping the FAQ into easy-to-lookup categories?
>
> I would certainly be willing once I understood the product a little better
> and some of the logic behind it's layout.

note that there is still the NUT Documentation rewrite planned:
https://alioth.debian.org/pm/task.php?group_project_id=40&group_id=30602&func=browse

One aim is to make a friendly and complete doc, in html at least,
solving the present issue.

But of the 3 doc writers I've found, none has followed up :-(

Arnaud