[Nut-upsuser] NOTIFYCMD not running

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 03:02:57 CET 2007

On 1/17/07, Michelle Dupuis <support at ocg.ca> wrote:
> Can someone offer insight/ideas as to why my NOTIFYCMD is not running?
[...]
> NOTIFYCMD logger "upsmon: test running notify command"

>From "man upsmon.conf":

              Remember, this also needs to be one element in the configuration
              file, so if your command has spaces, then wrap it in quotes.

                   NOTIFYCMD "/path/to/script --foo --bar"

It looks like you have two arguments to NOTIFYCMD, "logger" and
"upsmon: test running notify command".

Odd that you didn't get an error message from upsmon that the syntax
was not right, though.

--
- Charles Lepple