[Nut-upsuser] NOTIFYCMD not running

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Jan 18 05:28:06 CET 2007

Michelle Dupuis wrote:

> I changed the line to:
> NOTIFYCMD "logger 'upsmon: test running notify command'"

I wouldn't assume that NUT's configuration file parser interprets
these quotes and spaces correctly. Have you checked that it is not
calling

 logger ('upsmon:) (test) (running) (notify) (command')

instead of

 logger (upsmon: test running notify command)

[parentheses added to show individual command line arguments]?

-- Peter