[Nut-upsuser] Help needed: LIEBERT PowerSure Personal XT - USB interface

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 11:28:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a Liebert PowerSure Personal XT that I have connected via its USB interface.
lsusb shows that it is there and when I plugged in I got the kernel messages:

	Jul  3 11:25:37 mint kernel: usb 2-2.2: new low speed USB device using address 4
	Jul  3 11:25:38 mint kernel: hiddev96: USB HID v1.11 Device [LIEBERT PowerSure Personal XT] on usb-0000:00:10.0-2.2

The documentation suggests that I should be able to use it with the bestups driver.
However I suspect that this is not a USB driver.
I am running Linux: CentOS 4.5 (== RedHat enterprise 4.5).

Any suggestions please.

TIA

--
Alain Williams